Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sadness

This few days,
all my buddies ask me what happen?
i though i had act like normal and talking jokes and make them laugh..
but don't know why they still can look out of it.
is it there have the brilliant mind when observe of me?

I always hope that i can give all my buddies a smiling face.
not the sadness face .
but don't know why, there saw my sadness.

Today, i had show my anger and not gentlemen way when i chat with my loves one,
i felt that i so cruel and fail,
how can i angry on my loves one.
i awfully apologize to u at here..
I'm sorry
because you just wanted to tell me that what your heart is thinking.
why i cant listen to u?
why i wan show my anger on u.?
how can i so rude with u?
what the F**k is going on to me..
i really hate myself
i really a failure.
I'm awfully sorry to you.



1 comment:

happydolphin said...

hey..fren..dun like that la..ok..? u stil have us..but sometimes, i reli hope that u could speak out about ur feelings to us..or maybe to ur buddies..ok..although this is about ur matter but sometimes u'll need people's opinions too..