Saturday, November 15, 2008

A cold night

i had find my friend just now for "yam char"
because his bibi went back hometown..
so he was alone...

we ordered 4 hot milo and take 2 hours more in the man talk.
i have told him what problem that i have ..
and he gave me a lot of his own comment and experiences that he has.

Actually, i not feel like want to let jack know about my problem
because i scare that he will take more care about me..
i don't like to let my buddy know about my sad things...
but today, i have told him all the happened.
After i finish my problem to him,
don't know why that why i don't let you know earlier,
so i can feel better...

i should listen to her that should tell my best friend about my problem,
but i choose to escape...and don't want let he know...
after this men talk, i really feel better and i can find the solution with his comment and experiences..
thank you, buddy, Mr.Jackie Wong....
i really felt better
thanks

No comments: