Sunday, November 2, 2008

我一路向北


我一路向北 离开有你的季节

November of 2nd
a memorable day for me.
from this day, i will start a new life with alone.

Confident, is it very hard to get it?
even you got the confident, is it very hard to do it?
i hope that today wont happen on me.
because i really not dare to face this reality that happened on me.
but,
God force me to take this reality.

We still loving each other, but we cant be together..
walao
(拍偶像剧咩)
haha...
anyway, this really happened.

Thanks for someone who gave me a lot of sweet memory to me,
you really hurted me very strong,although a lot of times,
but.i still wan sayang u..

finally, if we really love each other,
we will be together.
now we just using another method to loving each other.
nothing will harder then our relationship if our relationship is strong.
trust in each other.

I'll use my life to love you.
^^

No comments: