Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tired Day

the 2 days of working for part-time,
it was very tired of me.
have to rush it all the time when serving,
but is a very great experience for me to gain it.

at here,
i would like to thank for my in charge captain who help me a lot when serving 10 of guests
thanks to my neighbor friends too,
help me to rush it for the guests.

every time that we finish our serve,
rush it to get our salary
and rush for the stupid LRT which is close at 11.45pm
a very rush way that we have to run to the station.

In Nikko, met a lot of Junior,
but when they asked me that,
u are in which class?
i replied what is my class
then they will ask,
" why din see u before?"
LOL
i hope that my age is stop over that.
haha

the first day of finish work.
receive a very sweet message from my love
and it make me went home by very good mood.,
and gave me a very tight sleep
but the 2nd day.
totally change,
went home by a very numb mood,
and make me cant sleep in 2 am now.

add on the tired experience of yesterday
i was very tired by today.
but receive not a very good message from her.
quite make me not feel uncomfortable at all

at here,
i would apologize to u that i din inform you every things.
i am awfully sorry

No comments: